Love Christ’s Hope and our mission? Here are some simple ways to get involved!
- Donate – Your investment in Christ’s Hope International transforms the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children in Africa in five key ways – physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual.
- Sponsor a child – By sponsoring a child you will be providing educational, physical, spiritual, social and emotional care that they need to break the cycle of AIDS and poverty.
- Take a trip – Join a team and visit one of our Ministry CarePoints in Africa. In doing so, you will have the unique opportunity to use your gifts and talents to bless our children and staff!
- Become a partnering church – Is your church looking for an opportunity to make a significant investment in the lives of children in Africa? If the answer is yes, your congregation might be interested in becoming a church partner.
- CarePoint Champions – Become a CarePoint Champion. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the abilities to match? Would you be interested in partnering with us as we plant a new Ministry CarePoint? If the answer is yes, becoming a CarePoint champion might be a terrific way for you to get involved!
- Events – Get in touch with us to find Christ’s Hope events happening near you! If you would like to start your own event for Christ’s Hope (what we call Friend-to-Friend) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support a staff member – We have many staff members who have a heart to serve the Lord here at Christ’s Hope but they also need the funds to help support them and their families. By supporting one of our staff members, you are helping them serve the Lord and the children in Africa.